My Past Life and Lessons from secondary school till present

Hi, my name is Lydia Daniels and I have a story to tell everyone who is reading this now. My story talks about my successful life time as a youth till adult age. Keep reading till the end and you'll not regret wasting your time. I guarantee you! Lol Ok let's begin.
I was born June 24, 1985. I have a big bro little sisters too. My parents were very discipline. My Dad was a politician and my Mom a Nurse. When I was growing older as a young girl in the secondary school, I was loved by my parents, family members, classmates and teachers too. My classmates always liked me because I had a good character. By then, I was still a virgin and didn't know what sex was all about. One day, I saw blood coming from my vagina so I was scared and I rushed quickly to show my Mom. My Mom knew the time had come for her to tell me what I really needed to know. So she helped me clean out the blood and decided to have a private discussion with me in my bedroom. She told me all I needed to know about Menstruation and also told me about sex too. She advised me and told me lots of disadvantages about sex. She didn't tell me anything good in sex at early age. She always told me that sex at early age will lead to pregnancy, followed by school dropout and it could also lead to having HIV/AIDS which has no cure and I might end up losing my life.
     
  She always told me to be very careful with boys in school that if a boy comes close to me, asking me to be his girlfriend, I should just say I'm not interested and if the boy insisted, I should report it to her because they will only follow me because of sex, that's all. Some times, she always reported some boys to teachers in school because of me. I was very beautiful by then and I knew it, I had a good skin color but never really had time for boys because I loved school and wanted to follow my mom's advice. When I got to the University, I became more prettier and I had some friends and my mind was wide open about sexual issues. My urge for sex became intense. My friends always hangout with their boyfriends and they would play and laugh together. One day, a guy approached me and asked me to have sex with him instead of being his girlfriend can you imagine such! Immediately, I slapped him and he also raised his hands to slap me too but he didn't, instead, he walked away quietly. Guys didn't really come close to me because they knew I was not ever ready for any relationship yet. My friends always told me to look for a guy and hangout with, they would always tell me that sex is really sweet and I should taste it and see for myself but I ignored because I came to study not for sex. I admired this particular guy because of the way he does things. So one day I was busy reading a text book, when he walked to me and said "Hello young lady" so I replied "Hi" "I can see you are busy" "Yeah" I replied. "I'm Frank" he said. "I'm Lydia" So what are you reading? He asked me, "Geology" I replied him. "Wow I offer it too and I'm facing some difficulties please can you help me? " Sure" I replied him. So he brought up his problem to me and we discussed it and solved the problem. We became friends from there and one day he invited me to his birthday party. I refused to go because I had a class the next day so I told him. But he pleaded and I decided to go there. When I got there, he introduced me to his friends and they all welcomed me. He offered me Alcohol but I refused because I don't even drink at all so I offered for water but he brought sweet drinks so I decided to drink it, we had fun, I danced with him and party was over. I was so tired the next day and I had to miss my class! Imagine that! For the first time, I missed a class! So I decided not to attend any party again since then.

        Frank asked me out on a date in the weekend so I accepted and he was happy. When that day reached, I was so distressed because if was my first time ever. But I just decided to relax. The place he took me was expensive and beautiful too so I was amazed. He ordered for expensive snacks and we began to discuss. He told me many things about himself and told me he is from a very rich family. I told him about myself too. We shared our bad habitats and good habitats together. (Its the first time I've done that with a guy). Before ending our discussion, he asked me calmly and softly "Are you in any relationship? and I replied "No" so he was happy and told me that he likes me but wouldn't want us to become lovers now because "True Love Comes From Friendship" so we decided to just be closed friends instead. (Seriously True Love doesn't appear at first sight. Copy that!). We were normal friends for a long time until he became my boyfriend. Nothing changed because he never asked me for sex so I had confidence in him. We always solved our problems together when it came to book stuffs. We read together, we shared ideas together and we were happy. (I experienced hard times too. Everything wasn't just fine as it seems to be). We successful completed the University together, all thanks to the Almighty. If we had concentrated more on sex, then one of us would be lacking behind but we knew where we were going and the choice was ours to make. One day, I decided to introduce Frank to my parents. When we got to my home, I introduced him to my parents and they were very happy that I had a boyfriend but yet didn't go wayward. They were welcomed Frank and I was very happy. I left Frank in the living room with my Dad and joined my mom in the kitchen to Cook something for everyone. (Up till date, I don't know what Frank and my Dad discussed about). My bro and sisters were all big and were also happy to see me home. Food was ready, everyone ate and there was joy as we discussed and laughed. Frank also decided to take me to his parents too and I was happy because everything went well as well lol. One day, I decided to have sex with Frank because we've dated for long though he never asked Mr for sex. I didn't want him to feel bad. He was happy so we fixed a date for that and when the time came, I was so much afraid because it was my first time ever in my life. I almost changed my mind but I couldn't betray him. We had sex for the first time, he took away my virginity. It wasn't easy because blood came out of my vagina and it was painful, so he understood and wasn't hard on me. I felt pains in my vagina and I almost had fever the next day. Frank proposed to me few months later and I was very happy so I accepted. I told my parents about it and they asked if I knew his parents so I said 'Yes' and they were happy for me too. We got married a year later and everything was fantastic. We had sex about 5 times before deciding to have our first child. I became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and we later on had 4 other kids, summing up to 5 kids ( 3 girls, 2 boys). We both were employed in different companies with good salaries too. We decided to build our own house which we both joined money to build and we are living fine in our house by the grace of God.

NOTE: You can choose to live your life the way you want because life is a choice. I also faced difficulties in life although everything seemed fine.
I hope you have learned many lessons from my personal story.
                             My Advice to All Young Girls Out There

  • Do not sell yourself to a man because of money.
  • Put more interest in your education and study hard to achieve great.
  • Let your community know you as a good child not a bad child
  • Fight for your future
  • Most importantly, Obey your parents.
Thanks for reading if you feel there's something lacking, then feel free to suggest anything in the comment box below and keep visiting for more interesting articles. Thanks again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Michael Godson, 2018 updated, net worth and relationship

14 dead Nollywood Actors and Actresses 2018 latest update.

Mohamed Salah wins the Professional Footballer's Association Award 2018